PB 574 Sentrum
Org.nr. 936 934 706
Information we collect
When visiting the website, our web provider will be able to obtain the necessary information that is necessary to deliver a stable service.
You can read more about this in the privacy statement of Hjelseth Computers.
Functional cookies are used to:
- Remember your login information
- safeguard security when logged in
- Make sure the web pages look consistent
Performance Cookies are used to:
- Improve web site performance by loading pages faster
- Improve user experience
Targeted cookies are used to:
- share and share content
- send information to other websites to customize their advertisement
Examples of use
Cookies are used to provide you with better services, such as:
- Enable a service that recognizes your device so you don’t have to enter the same information several times
- Remember that you have already entered your username and password when you are logged in to your pages so you do not need to redo it for each page
- measure how many people use the services, so we can make them easier and faster
- Analyze data to help us understand how to use online services so we can improve them
If you want to delete cookies that are already stored on your computer, follow the instructions for the browser by clicking Help in the menu.
You can read more about cookies and how to use them at www.aboutcookies.org or by clicking on Help in your browser.
We use Google Analytics to measure the number of visitors, which pages are most popular, how long the visits last and other related information.
This information is anonymized as far as possible through Google Analytics’ tools, and is used only to give one holistic impression, we do not identify individuals through statistics retrieval.
Read more in the Google Privacy Statement.
The website uses text types made available through Google Fonts. When loading such types of text, we do not collect any information about the visitor to the website according to our knowledge.
Third Party Content
It happens we include video clips, pictures or content from other third party websites. Such content treats the visitor as if they were on the included content’s own website and therefore cookies may be stored or statistics obtained from those third parties.
To be able to make a purchase, a customer profile must be created.
First name, last name, address, phone number, password and e-mail address are then stored in the database.
The information is used to create a customer profile for you. In your customer profile you can see the purchases you have entered in the store, as well as edit and customize the personal information you have provided to us.
The information associated with your customer profile is stored until you request it to be deleted.
On our website you can also contact us via a contact form, we ask for the name of a contact person and specific contact information.
Personal information we receive upon requests is not used for any purpose other than contacting you.
This information will be stored as long as it will be relevant for us to take care of it.